The MODULO2 slurry tanker is available as single axle with a capacity from 2,500 to 11,000 l and as double-axle from 8,400 to 18,000 l.
The tank is laid down on and welded on an integral cradle (on its width and length) on which the traction strains are focused.
The double-axle MODULO2 slurry tanker is fitted with a boggie running gear. Find out more
The Modulo2 has a sturdy construction allowing to keep a low center of gravity and offering an excellent quality/weight ratio. As an option, buttresses allow to hitch a rear implement.
- Reversible V-shaped drawbar for high or low hitching
- Specific drawbar depending on the pump type (e.g. vacuum, spiral, etc.) designed to be fitted with different suspension devices (cross-spring, hydropneumatic, etc.)
- Multi-position running gear for an optimal weight distribution
- Recessing for wheels with a large diameter (option)
- Possibility to add as an option a large number of spreading implements given the presence of buttresses
Wide range perfectly adaptable
The range of JOSKIN slurry spreaders is available in 75 basic types that can be fitted with more than 700 options, i.e. tens of thousands of possible combinations. In its program, JOSKIN also proposes a wide array of pre-equipments making it possible to postpone the choice of different accessories.
Inhouse mastered galvanization
JOSKIN has its own galvanizing unit. The hot-dip galvanization means top quality for a durable steel protection against corrosion, both regarding lifetime of the product and environment protection
The series production offers real possibilities to standardize designs and to use profitable production techniques. As a consequence, it is possible to offer a controlled cost price for an unmatched quality level but also, and above all, to make affordable to most customers pumping, transport and spreading technologies that are suited to the challenges of our time.
Choosing the steel types
JOSKIN chooses and works with special steel types. These steel types are better suited for folding and bending. In this way, a reliable final product of quality offering lightness and solidity is obtained.