Ideal for humid grounds, the Tetrax2 slurry tanker is welded on its whole length to a self-supporting structure, which allows to have a tanker with traction ease focusing the strains on the integrated chassis.
Slurry tanker ideal for meadows
Very compact vehicle with 4 parallel wheels (e.g. 650/65R42) for an optimized load distribution in order to reduce ground compaction.
Easy construction and maintenance
The success of this concept lies in:
- the 4 wheels side by side (contact surface with the ground: 2.60 m), which allows to reduce the ground pressure to a minimum and thus to respect the ground structure;
- the possibility to use used tractor wheels (low cost), which won't let any tracks on your meadows (low profile);
- the two pairs of wheels fitted with a horizontal swinging movement ensuring security and stability in the bends;
- the integrated linkage.
In order to make the maintenance of the vehicle easier:
- the axles are fastened by means of four bolts, which allow to easily remove and change the wheels;
- all grease points are centralized on each side of the machine.
Wide range perfectly adaptable
The range of JOSKIN slurry spreaders is available in 75 basic types that can be fitted with more than 700 options, i.e. tens of thousands of possible combinations. In its program, JOSKIN also proposes a wide array of pre-equipments making it possible to postpone the choice of different accessories.
Inhouse mastered galvanization
JOSKIN has its own galvanizing unit. The hot-dip galvanization means top quality for a durable steel protection against corrosion, both regarding lifetime of the product and environment protection
The series production offers real possibilities to standardize designs and to use profitable production techniques. As a consequence, it is possible to offer a controlled cost price for an unmatched quality level but also, and above all, to make affordable to most customers pumping, transport and spreading technologies that are suited to the challenges of our time.
Choosing the steel types
JOSKIN chooses and works with special steel types. These steel types are better suited for folding and bending. In this way, a reliable final product of quality offering lightness and solidity is obtained.
See more particularities
Structure width at the running gear
Max. wheel dimensions
Ø 1.915 (mm) / Width 642 (mm)
Two axles with short track (790 mm)
Standard with cross-springs / Hydropneumatic
Vacuum / Spiral pump / Lobe pump
All types (1) except dorsal boom
Injectors of all types (1). Terradisc only on 16.000 l and booms ≤12 m
(1) Suited to the dimensions of the vehicle
NB: the capacity can vary according to the optional equipment (recessing in case of large or big wheels, filling arm, etc.).