The compromise between compaction, safety comfort and traction ease!
As a rule, the low-pressure tyres with radial casing offer a better protection of the soil structure thanks to a larger contact surface with the ground: as a result, the pressure is better distributed and the ruts are less deep.
4 bars on the road and up to 1 bar in the field, this is possible thanks to the inflating system with remote control and it only has advantages:
• Less rolling resistance
• Longer lifetime for the tyres
• Less fuel consumption
• Less traction power needed
• Better grip on wet grounds
• Higher safety when driving on the road
• Automatic correction of any pressure difference between left wheel and right wheel