What is the Usefulness of a Precise Spreading Analysis System?
- • Higher crop outputs while meeting the strictest spreading standards.
- • More precise spreading with a better use of the slurry nutrients.
- • Optimization of the mineral balance (on the parcel level and site-specific with GPS).
- • Higher capacity to spread more slurry on shorter periods.
- • Better documentation and information for precision agriculture (traceability).
- • Information on the real N-P-K contents of the slurry directly available.
- • Lower crop costs given the savings on chemical fertilizers per kg of crop products or fodder.
- • Faster, easier and better sampling and registration of the slurry transport.
- • Ecological interest: possibility to regulate according to a set value of nitrogen and a limit value of phosphorus to prevent water pollution.