The TERRADISC, which was recently developed by JOSKIN, is made up, depending of the implement width, of 32 to 48 discs with a diameter of 510 mm spread over two rows that are bolted to the frame.
The first one will open the ground in which the injection cones, located next to these discs, will lay the slurry.
The second one, whose elements are positioned in the opposite direction as those of the first one, will cover up and bury the slurry.
- The advantages of the TERRADISC are:
- • a high speed work allowing high yields;
- • an homogeneous mixing of the slurry with the ground;
- • a quality stubble ploughing;
- • almost no losses of fertilizing elements.