The Trans-CAP are made of a floor sheet and two side sheets in high tensile steel of 4 mm thick. There is only one side reinforcement on long models. As a consequence, the empty weight is significantly reduced.
The Trans-CAP is fitted with an open drawbar that, given its structure, ensures a very good weight/resistance ratio. Its wide fixing points (same width as the chassis) further improve the manoeuvrability.
The high tipping option will allow you to reach the highest tipping points.
The tipping system is standard oil fed. There is an option that makes it possible to replace it by a hydraulic pump, which may be fitted with a hydraulic or electric lowering control.
Door: tight and safe
Monocoque tipping trailers are fitted with very resistant synthetic rubber seals all around the body. The door is kept closed by a side locking device (except on vehicles with drop sides).
This system allows a perfect tightness of the JOSKIN tipping trailers, even with small grains.
The doors of the JOSKIN tipping trailers are fitted with two safety devices:
- In order to prevent system damage, a pressure relief valve regulates the oil pressure if the door cannot be completely closed, e.g. due to an obstacle;
- A safety valve on each door ram holds the door in position if hydraulic hoses break or if the tractor stops.
The position of the tipping ram on the front part of the chassis allows to reduce the stresses to the body and makes the vehicle as stable as possible.
Standard mounted on all models of the JOSKIN tipping trailer range, the safety valve, which is directly placed on the tipping ram, prevents the body from unexpectedly falling down (e.g. when hydraulic hoses break).
The double oscillating frame on which the cylinder is mounted allows to compensate the torsions due to the tipping strains and effectively protects the trailer from distortions.
In order to adapt your machine in the best possible way to the braking system of your tractors, it is possible to choose between hydraulic, air or dual (hydraulic/air) braking system. The air braking system is part of the standard equipment on triple-axle models and also allows you to choose a proportional system regulating the braking power in proportion to the load.
The tipping stabilizer with weight transfer system (or its pre-equipment) is standard mounted on Hydro-Tandem and Hydro-Tridem.
On a Roll-Over bogie, two rams are connected to the chassis. When tipping, the circuit will exert a pressure on the rear axle of the bogie in order to lock it in its position and in this way stabilize the tipping trailer.
See more particularities
Width: 900 mm
Steel sections :
- Trans-CAP 4500 and 5000: 250 x 100 x 6 mm
- Trans-CAP 5500: 300 x 100 x 6 mm
- Trans-CAP 6000 and 6500: 300 x 100 x 8 mm
Floor and side walls in 4 mm HLE 420 steel
- 4500C and 5000C: single axle
- 5000BC to 6500BC: Roll-Over bogie
Max. wheel dimensions
Ø 1,518 mm / width 788 mm
(1) The first 4 figures refer to the average length, the next 2 ones to the DIN volume without extensions and the last 3 ones to the height of the monocoque body. (2) For the P.V.A. in Belgium: all options of wheels are not allowed. The max. total load depends on the legislation in force in each country.