JOSKIN has designed a new trailer for the harvesting of palm fruits. Based on the successful Trans-Cap, this trailer is simple, sturdy and can face all types of tracks. The sprung drawbar ensures a significant flexibility and protects the driver from shocks.
• Tapered monocoque body.
• 900mm wide chassis made of closed profiles to provide the machine with a significant sturdiness.
• Single or double axle.
• Payload from 10 to 12 t on single axle and from 12 to 16 t on double axle.
• The body made of 4mm thick HLE 420 high tensile steel is not fitted with a rear door but with a scow rear end for an easy unloading.
• The harvesting of palm fruits for example requires a manual loading. That is why several body heights are available to allow a quick and easy loading.
• It is suited to difficult tracks.
The Trans-PALM is fitted with an open drawbar that, given its structure, ensures a very good weight/resistance ratio. Its wide fixing points (same width as the chassis) further improve the manoeuvrability and provide a perfect stability to the vehicle.
The Trans-Palm tipping trailer was designed to be packaged in containers, which increases the transport possibilities while reducing the freight costs. As an example, up to 4 units of Trans-Palm 4500/7C65 can be put in one 40" container.
The position of the tipping ram on the front part of the chassis allows to reduce the stresses to the body and makes the vehicle as stable as possible.
Standard mounted on all models of the JOSKIN tipping trailer range, the safety valve, which is directly placed on the tipping ram, prevents the body from unexpectedly falling down (e.g. when hydraulic hoses break).
The double oscillating frame on which the cylinder is mounted allows to compensate the torsions due to the tipping strains and effectively protects the trailer from distortions.
In order to adapt your machine in the best possible way to the braking system of your tractors, it is possible to choose between hydraulic, air or dual (hydraulic/air) braking system. The air braking system is part of the standard equipment on triple-axle models and also allows you to choose a proportional system regulating the braking power in proportion to the load.
The tipping stabilizer with weight transfer system (or its pre-equipment) is standard mounted on Hydro-Tandem and Hydro-Tridem.
On a Roll-Over bogie, two rams are connected to the chassis. When tipping, the circuit will exert a pressure on the rear axle of the bogie in order to lock it in its position and in this way stabilize the tipping trailer.
See more particularities
Width: 900 mm
Steel sections :
- Trans-PALM 4500 and 5000: 250 x 100 x 6 mm
- Trans-PALM 5500: 300 x 100 x 6 mm
- Trans-PALM 6000: 300 x 100 x 8 mm
Floor and side walls in 4 mm HLE 420 steel
- 4500C and 5000C: single axle
- 5000BC to 6500BC: Roll-Over bogie
Max. wheel dimensions
Ø 1,518 mm / width 788 mm
(1) The first 4 figures refer to the average length, the next 2 ones to the DIN volume without extensions and the last 3 ones to the height of the monocoque body. (2) For the P.V.A. in Belgium: all options of wheels are not allowed. The max. total load depends on the legislation in force in each country.