4 different widths are available on the PENDISLIDE PRO: 12 - 13.5 - 15 and 18 m with 25 cm row spacing. The design of the frame and the action of the gauge wheels allow to keep all skids on the ground, even on uneven ground.
Sturdy and Ingenious Structure
• A traditional "4-point" linkage is not necessary on the tanker with a wheel diameter under or equal to 1,675 mm.
• 4 hydraulic rams allow to lower the boom in order to spread, activate the antidrip system (Twist system), as well as to lift it above the mudguards for transport.
• This assembly also allows the use of an exact scatterer.
• During manoeuvres, when the anti-drip system is lifted (at the row end), a pendulum effect is ensured by the 4 hydraulic rams. On hilly grounds, this horizontal balance protects the boom and ensures the required flexibility between the boom and tanker.
Efficient Spreading System
• When spreading, the 2 gauge wheels with scrapers, one on each side of the boom, protect the boom from all strains by perfectly following the ground relief. In this way, and thanks to the independent movements on the left and right sides of the boom, the different parts of the structure can move freely and, in this way, all skids can optimally remain in contact with the floor.
• The position of the skids in a 45° angle to the ground allows to ideally follow the unevennesses in all circumstances. For very steep areas, the skids can go down to 25 cm under the zero level. The flexion of the 70 mm bended leaves compensates small unevennesses.
• The 25 cm row spacing homogenize the spreading pattern without increasing the quantities.
• As an option, two hydraulic valves of the RAMUS type, fitted with a stop device with manual adjustment, allow to limit the opening and easily adjust the flow or to only work with a half boom. The standard assembly includes two valves with manual adjustment.
• Slurry is brought to the boom by means of a single or double pipe (option). In this configuration (recommended from 15 m), a box gathers both flows.
• The 2 vertical SCALPER© macerators ensure an efficient distribution of the slurry, whatever its type. An access to the macerator through a 6" quick coupling makes interventions easier.
• The pressure of the skids on the leaves, which is usually adjusted between 7 and 9 kg, can be adapted through the gauge wheels.
Folding System and Safety
• Steered valves on the hydraulic rams as well as the support on which the boom is placed allow to lock the boom in folded position. Furthermore, the parts that touch each other during transportation are covered with ertalon in order to prevent shocks and steel clinking.
• As an option from 15 m, the boom can be fitted with a double hydraulic folding system (1.50 m on each side). In this way, the working width can be, if necessary, reduced by means of ball valves. It becomes also possible to fit them on shorter tankers.
• In order to smoothly unfold the boom, the speed of the rod of the hydraulic ram is reduced at its course end by means of shock absorbers on the hydraulic rams of the anti-drip system.
• The boom is also standard fitted with an anti-crash safety (80 cm), whereby the outer parts of the boom are folded in the event of a collision.
Particularly Careful and Quality Finishings
• The boom is made of galvanized steel for a fully-tested resistance.
• Its frame is made up of steel sections, which are cut in the JOSKIN factories by a very modern and precise laser.
• The exclusive use of industrial knee-joints on the frame ensures a high wear resistance and even if they are subject to high strains, they have a long lifespan and a reduced maintenance time.
• The skids are attached by wide fastenings to the hoses, which are fastened by moulded parts without sharp angles and edges. Furthermore, some leaves cross the frame from one end to the other in order to ensure a very sturdy structure (male/female assembly).
• As an option, the ertalon skids can be replaced by cast steel models.
• Stands are integrated to place the boom on the ground.